It’s every boy’s dream to play Professional Football… but what does it take to make it and how do you start?
Professional Clubs are always on the lookout for talented players of all ages from Academy youngsters to 1st team Pro’s. Yet many talented players never get spotted, never get their chance – so why is this?
Well the answer is simple – OPPORTUNITY.
If the Club Scouts never get to hear about you and never get to see you play then you will NEVER get the chance to achieve your dream of playing as a Professional Footballer.
- In England, if you’re currently in year 11 you must stay in education or training until the end of the academic year when you turn 17.
- If you’re currently in year 10, then you have to stay in education or training until the end of the academic year when you turn 18.
- This doesn’t have to mean staying in school, it can be:
- Full-time education, eg at a school or college, an apprenticeship etc.
- Full-time employment (over 20 hours a week) combined with part-time education or training.
Click The Link for more information on Moreton School Football Academy In Ontario, Canada