Africa Football Academy provides a platform that connects football academies, players, clubs, agents and coaches from Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Togo
Football Academy & Soccer Coaching Jobs in Africa
Our aim is to give you the necessary information and skills to develop the young football talent of your chosen destination, while you develop your own football coaching skills as a coach. Submit your football coach CV
You do not have to be an experienced football coach with a FIFA coaching certificate to get involved. You do not necessarily need to be an exceptional football player, although it is always an advantage if you have a few good football skills.
Your role will be wide and varied, but there are certain criteria which are most definitely needed including enthusiasm, knowledge of skills and techniques and a warm, approachable manner. You can volunteer abroad on a football coaching project on your gap year, career break or as part of an extended vacation.
Whether you’re on a placement for one, two, three months or more months we will provide a specific coaching program to assist you in your role, and support you all the way.
Which ever destination you choose to volunteer in, you will rapidly see the impact that you are making on the young football players you will be coaching.
We are looking for volunteer football coaches to work with youth football academies and schools in the Gambia.
- Coach and train with the academy team gaining valuable coaching hours for your time together with practical and theory sessions, emergency aid and laws of the game.
- Progress plan, conduct and evaluate a series of football coaching sessions.
- Coach the basic skills and techniques of football.
- Promote and establish positive working relationships at all levels.
- Ensure the health and safety of players and others within the coaching environment.
- Develop greater responsibility for their own learning and development.
- Help promote the sport in a positive and
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of attack and defense through the use of practices and small sided games.
At the same time, you will be gaining experience of sports development that will stand out if you choose to study or work in this area in the future.
Football, Soccer & Sports Coaching Jobs in Africa
Please contact us directly to discuss football coaching jobs and how to find work at football academies and soccer schools in Africa. Or click here to submit your football coach CV